Inspecto Ltd. is a specialized control house with 20 years of experience in providing complete goods control and laboratory testing services in the Republic of Croatia and abroad.
The company controls about 2.5 million tonnes of goods annually and conducts over 60,000 laboratory analyzes for Croatian and international partners.
To carry out its activities, Inspecto Ltd. possesses all the necessary legal powers of the competent state institutions. With this approach, Inspecto provides its partners with additional quality of service, security and impartiality.
Inspecto Ltd. has implemented the quality management system ISO 9001 and has the following accreditations / certifications:
- HRN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- HRN EN ISO/IEC 17020
- GMP B10 Laboratory tests
Also, Inspecto Ltd. is a certified member of international associations:
- GAFTA Superintendent & Surveyor
- GAFTA Analyst
- FOSFA Superintendent
* HRN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and HRN EN ISO/IEC 17020 markings refer to the accreditation of particular methods in the laboratory, that is, to test pigs, bovine and sheep carcasses and carcass halves in slaughterhouses.
- Control of goods/raw materials in silos and warehouses
- Slaughterhouse line control in slaughterhouse facilities
- Control and supervision of goods/raw materials in transit ports
- HACCP system implementation and revision
- GlobalGAP system implementation and revision
- Authorized NIR service
- Food and feed analysis
- Analysis of wine and spirits
- Analysis of drinking water and wastewater
- Analysis of sludge and environmental samples
- Soil analysis
- Microbiological purity of objects
In year 2018 Inspecto has completed the implementation of an EU project for the construction of a new laboratory: InspectoLab - Center for Laboratory Tests in the Agroecology, Food and General Use Sectors.