Analysis of drinking water and wastewater
The Laboratory for Water and Wastewater carries out sampling and analysis of water for human consumption, industrial water, irrigation water, groundwater and surface water, and is authorized to sample and analyze water for human consumption during technical acceptance of buildings, and waste water under the authority of the Ministry of Agriculture.
Water for human consumption
The parameters used to check the health of water for human consumption are temperature, odor, taste, color, turbidity, pH, conductivity, chlorides, consumption of KMnO4, ammonia, nitrates, nitrites, free chlorine, and iron.
Technical acceptance of buildings
The parameters tested by the laboratory, under the authority of the Ministry of Health, relate to microbiological, physical and physical-chemical parameters and chemical parameters during the technical acceptance of buildings:
The specified microbiological, physical, physicochemical and chemical parameters are defined by the following Laws and Regulations:
- Law on Water for Human Consumption (NN 56/2013),
- Ordinance on compliance parameters and methods of analysis of water for human consumption (NN125 / 2013),
- Ordinance on the amendment Ordinance on the parameters of values and the method of analysis of water for human consumption (NN 141/2013),
- Ordinance on the amendment Ordinance on the parameters of values and the method of analysis of water for human consumption (NN 128/2015),
- Regulation on water quality standard (NN 73/2013).
By agreement, it is possible to perform tests on other parameters as required by the client.
The analysis of drinking water, whether for inspection or other purposes, gives a clear picture of the current state of the water supply network in the building.
Food business operators that have an established HACCP system must also have a water self-monitoring system in accordance with the applicable Regulations and must analyze it depending on the number of points on the distribution network (at least twice a year).
The specified physical, physicochemical, chemical parameters are defined by the following Laws and Regulations:
- Water Act (NN 153/2009, 63/2011, 130/2011, 56/2013),
- Ordinance on the Limit Values of Waste Water Emissions (NN 80/2013),
- Ordinance on amendments to the Ordinance on limit values for waste water emissions (NN 27/2015),
- Ordinance on amendments to the Ordinance on limit values for waste water emissions (NN 3/2016).
Wastewater analysis, whether it is inspection needs or internal analysis needs to control the efficiency and optimization of the production process, provides a meaningful picture of the process, as well as its possible shortcomings and changes that the contracting authority may influence.